TO Look, live and love beyond ourselves…
We have several different options for you to find the perfect opportunity to serve.
Rhema Outreach Strategy
To engage, inspire and equip the body of Christ to serve the world around them in a Biblical, holistic manner by fulfilling the Greatest Commandments (Matthew 22:36-40), the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20) and the Great Compassion (Matthew 25:31-40).
- Children in Action (CIA) Rhema Contact Brad Kirkland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Golden Isles Elementary (Good News Club) Rhema Contact Shannon Hemenway (email@example.com)
- Miranda Faith Foundation
- HIS Ministries
- Mtn2Sea Ministries
- The Remedy Project
- Golden Isles Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- National disaster relief support (as needs arise) through Samaritan’s Purse (www.samaritanspurse.org)
- TEAMeffort - TEAMeffort is a non-profit inter-denominational Christian mission organization that has been providing life-changing, eye-opening, and faith-building mission experiences for youth for over 20 years. Rhema Community Church is proud to be a host camp every Summer.
Jubilee Kids, Inc (International School Partnership):
Jubilee Kids is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, Christian organization dedicated to supporting ministries which aid children in Gonaives and Jubilee Blanc, Haiti. Our focus is supporting the Jubilee School and Nutrition Program (formerly the Jubilee Feeding Program). The Jubilee School provides a Christian education to preschool through elementary students in Jubilee. It is the desire of Jubilee Kids to see the community of Jubilee Blanc transformed by the grace of Jesus Christ.
Shannon Hemenway - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promoting student sponsorships
- Back-to-school supply drives
- Periodic mission trips to Gonaives/Jubilee Blanc, Haiti
Yearly shoe-box collections (Starts in October of each year and goes until early December)